Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Ameeta Sabharwal, Nov 21 2008 5:35PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

future meetings - dates for Nov 08, Feb 09 and April 09

Dear Member

Welcome to the South Hertfordshire Complementary Therapist Group.

The Complementary Therapist Association strives to support our member’s professional and commercial needs via its network of local groups.
In accordance with the charter of the Local groups, as group co-ordinator, I recommend 5 meeting annually; which would additionally enable members accrue their 10 CPD credits for the year. (2 credits per meeting).

We’ve had four very successful meetings so far:
Jan 2008: members laughed the New Year in with the Laughter Workshop lead by Harish Chavda.
April 2008: an amazing Shiatsu and Facial Aculift Massage demonstrated by Pete Woodcraft.
June 2008: Dan Moore gave us a very informative presentation on creating a web presence and also offered assistance in setting up a website.
Sept 2008: Mike Robinson spoke about succeeding in business and being able to successfully and effectively describing our work and therapies in an ‘elevator speech’ of less than 60 seconds.

Our final meeting of the year themed ‘A Celebration of our therapies’ is on Sunday 23rd November.
Five successful and inspiring therapists of our group will demonstrate and talk about their therapies.
Bharat Gangadia: Alexander Technique
Meena Patel: Hot Stones Therapy
Dhanu Kara: Stress Management
Gillian Morgan: Sports Massage
Laurie Clayton: Chakra Balancing Therapy
Harish Chadwa: Laughter Yoga

Future meetings are booked for –
1 February 2009: Adam Shaw Health Consultant and Trainer of Intuitive Walking
26 April 2009: Bharat Gangadia, Certified Life Success Consultant and Partner of Bob Proctor from the movie ‘The Secret’

All our meetings are from 11am- 1pm at The Harrow Association of Voluntary Service (HAVS), The Lodge, 64 Pinner Road, Harrow HA1 4HZ and the attendance fees of £3.00 goes towards the hire of the hall, our speakers kindly offer their time at no cost.

And finally – needless to say the success of our local group undoubtedly depends upon your support and enthusiasm; I do hope I can count on you!

Best wishes and regards
Ameeta Sabharwal
Co-ordinator

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South Hertfordshire