Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
next meeting 26/4/2009
Our next meeting is on Sunday 26th April 2009
At: The Harrow Association of Voluntary Service (HAVS), The Lodge, 64 Pinner Road, Harrow HA1 4HZ
Topic: The ART of EATING, addressing Obesity and our relationship with food.
You are not just what you Eat but also How you Eat!
The workshop will cover the following:
• Our eating habits – What has gone wrong?
• Process of eating (Mind – Body connection)
• How to eat - preparation, environment, act of eating, post eating
• Importance of chewing food
• The senses besides taste that help digestion and make eating fun
• Eating food with awareness (Mindful eating meditation)
• Tips on good eating habits
The workshop will also involve class practical exercises to give people an opportunity to practice what they have learnt above.
New Feature: a half hour slot for meeting and socialising with each other.
All attending members are requested to bring their business cards along. The cards will be placed on a table and would give us an opportunity to see the designs and share each other's marketing strategies.
look forward to seeing you
Apr 25 2009 8:23PM
Just to say that I can't make the meeting in the morning so I won't be able to give the lady from Chorleywood a lift.
Hope to see you at the next one!