Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Bridgette Bradley, May 7 2009 10:36AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Uniforms for ITEC massage exam

Hiya,
I am taking the ITEC Holistic massage exam in August and am require to wear a white tunic with a back vent. I can afford to pay around £15.00 and would like a tunic that isn't too see through (preferably polyester/cotton mix). i've tried on-line but the only one i can find is on the Alexander website and it looks like a nurses tunic with piping around the edge (yuck). does any one know of a place that sells what i'm looking for? i live in southend on sea, Essex.
Thank you
Bridgette
Rae Campbell
May 7 2009 2:08PM
Hi Bridgette

I bought white tunic and trousers from moville company for a reasonable price. I actually used mine a couple of times and don't use it anymore. It was to get me through the exams and a little after. If by chance you are a size 12/14 you can have my uniform for £10?? I can send pictures if you are interested?? I live in Burnham on Crouch!!

Kind Regards

Rae
Christine Ann Gill
May 7 2009 5:03PM
Hi Bridgette

Sorry I can't help with the uniform, its been such a long time since I've ordered one as I tend to wear M & S tops now. Some of the wholesale hairdressing outlets sell uniforms, there's one in Queens Road, Southend and there's another on the industrial site between the A127 and the Eastwood Road, Eastwood.

Hope you are studying hard and wish you all the best with the exam - I'm sure you'll do very well.

Take Care

Chris
Bridgette Bradley
May 10 2009 1:58PM
Thank you for your responses. thank you Rae but iam a size 10 so i think your uniform will be too big for me. thank you christine. yes i have looked in the wholesalers your suggested but they are asking £30.00 ish for a tunic alone - gasp. b4now.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Southend Networking Hub