Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Peter Burrows-Ware, Feb 7 2010 1:00PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

North Surrey Invitation - Tuesday 16th February 2010

Dear Member

You are cordially invited to our February meeting which will include a talk from Barbara Olive on Flower Essences.

VENUE: Chobham Village Hall, Station Road, CHOBHAM, Woking GU24 8AZ.

TIME: Meetings start at 19:30 thru to 21:30 and you are most welcome to bring a non-member with you.

COST: Contribution of £3 towards hire costs.

You will have the opportunity to learn more about Flower Essences and their place in the world of health, how we can use our intuition to bypass what we think we need, - to know what we need. Come along to learn about this amazing process, test run the product and come away empowered.

Barbara has enormous foresight and passion for Energy Medicine and her unique way of looking at Flower Essences to get to the root of any problem, has seen the formation of a system to choose the perfect combination for any individual, whether you are a flower essence practitioner or not. Spurred on with the belief that this is the medicine of the 21st Century, this system is shortly being made available to any health care professional to use in their practice. With training, you too could help your patients and clients further with their healing process.

With amazing success rates at speeding the healing process with adults, children and animals, you can learn how intuits can effectively give you and your client insight into what ails them, moreover with extra knowledge help you to be more effective in your therapy and prepare and dispense their vibrational help during the period between treatments.

BIOGRAPHY

Barbara has accumulated a wealth of knowledge in the health care industry over the past 35 years in both conventional and complementary medicine.

"My insight of energy comes firstly from spirit. A learning that has been with me all of my life and my knowledge of the human body form an exceptional opportunity to work in extreme circumstances of crisis and trauma in Casualty, Coronary and Intensive Care.
I understand that energy is the first and foremost component. Everything subsequent to this is a consequence or symptom."

Barbara Olive SRN-ICU, Author of The Flower Healer, Energy Clinician, Director of Bodylink Therapies/Essence World
--
If possible, please let me know if you are able to attend so that I can ensure there is enough seating, refreshments etc.

I look forward to seeing you.

Peter Burrows-Ware
Local Co-ordinator
North Surrey Group of Complementary Therapists (NSGCT)

NSGCT001@googlemail.com
Laura Frances Silk
Feb 9 2010 1:02PM
Laura and a nm member guest will be attending

Laura Silk

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South Hertfordshire