Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Liz Phillips, Mar 9 2010 3:16PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Local charity needs therapists

Naomi house offers women who work on the streets that have a child and have an addiction a chance for a new beginning.
They have a house in Bristol which has been open a year that houses four women and their child under 3. The women are offered a rehabilitaion programme. As part of the treatment the charity would like to offer complementary therapies.

If you have some free time and would like to help please contact them.

This is not paid work, it is a chance to gain some experience and in turn be of benefit for the women living in Naomi house

If you have offered Naomi house your skills before would you be kind enough to contact them again and ask to speak to Bridget or email her bridget@125.org.uk Thanks good luck and enjoy.
tel 01179087990
www.one25.org.uk
Kay Avalon
Mar 10 2010 6:31PM
Hi Liz
I have left a message at the centre for Brigitte (who is off sick at the moment)

I could donate a few hours every other Saturday or possible of an evening - I would like to discuss this with someone.

I think this is a wonderful organisation and am happy to offer kinesiology and Aromatherapy combined with Reiki

I am fully qualified in Reflexology, Kinesiology, (in which I use Massage, Vibrational Medicine and Nutrtional Therapy), Reiki, and Aromatherapy.

I look forward to hearing from yourself or Brigitte

Best wishes

Kay Avalon
Liz Phillips
Mar 11 2010 9:28AM
Hello Kay,

Thank you for your offer of help.
Bridget is a support worker their and will be thrilled with your very kind offer.
Wait to hear from her as she is keen to get therapies up and running at Naomi House.
Many thanks
Liz

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bristol & Bath Networking Hub