Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Ameeta Sabharwal, Mar 14 2010 11:04PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)

Hello Members
I would like to hear from you regarding registering with the CNHC.Do you feel it is a good idea? pls could we collectively give it a thought?
thanks
ameeta
Karen Druce
Mar 20 2010 9:54AM
I would welcome a meeting about it so I can learn more about it and exactly what it entails

Karen Druce
Ameeta Sabharwal
Mar 20 2010 9:59PM
Hello Karen
I have noted your interest and shall keep you posted as to when we can have a meeting on this issue
regards
ameeta
Dina Patel
Mar 28 2010 2:32PM
Hi Ameeta

Probably like everyone else I would like to gain more information out of it,

It does seem that this is another "regulatory" body from my understanding and another register of names with more money required for this also. We already are regulated by one body so why do we need another one??

If there are advantages I cannot see them but perhaps I may have misinterpreted the information

Therefore would like more info

Thanks
Dina

Ameeta Sabharwal
Mar 28 2010 11:49PM
hello Dina
I have re-posted the Reiki details - with the date this time. apologies! - it is sunday 9 may 2010.
As for the CNHC is concerned, members have expressed similar concerns. I have requestd a meeting very soon with the other co-ordinators to debate this issue and gather further information - which will then be sent out to the london region members.
I hope to have some answers by end may if all goes to plan.
regards
ameeta

Ameeta Sabharwal
Mar 28 2010 11:49PM
hello Dina
I have re-posted the Reiki details - with the date this time. apologies! - it is sunday 9 may 2010.
As for the CNHC is concerned, members have expressed similar concerns. I have requestd a meeting very soon with the other co-ordinators to debate this issue and gather further information - which will then be sent out to the london region members.
I hope to have some answers by end may if all goes to plan.
regards
ameeta

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South Hertfordshire