Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Ameeta Sabharwal, Apr 13 2010 10:47PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Interactive Workshop to Revitalise your business

Hello Members
Please see below details of a two day interactive Workshop event facilitated by Sarah Kuipers and hosted by Peter Burrows Ware, the Local Group Co-ordinator for North Surrey solely for members of the Greater London Region.
Hope you can attend.
Regards
Ameeta
Regional Co-ordinator Greater London Region

Get the secrets to revitalising your business and your clients

These 2-day, interactive workshops will help you & your practice thrive and succeed.

• Discover the 3 life-changing secrets to ensure your clients continually rave about you
• Learn quick & easy stress-busting tools for you & your clients
• Replenish your energy faster so you can attract more clients
• Encourage your clients to take more responsibility for their lives
• Create a life that nurtures you on every level so each and client gets the very best of you

Remember, this is the one workshop that both you and your clients can’t afford to miss!

Call Peter Burrows Ware NOW to book your place
07976 746 986 or email: NSGCT001@googlemail.com

Limited places available please book early.

Only £95 to those who Book & Pay by 25/04/10
Thereafter, £125 – remember this is for TWO days training

Sat 5th May & Sun 22nd May 2010 ~ 09:30 - 16:00
The Garden Halls, 19-26 Cartwright Gardens, London WC1H 9EF
Nearest Tube: Russell Square

“The workshops have been a great benefit….a revelation to me….almost the missing link…simple, practical exercises I can also share with my clients. I loved Sarah’s enthusiasm and intent.”
Alyson Larkworthy, Homeopath
"I feel this series of trainings (course) is a 'must' for any practicing therapist, whichever their discipline." Emma Gordon Stables, Acupuncturist
Sarah Kuipers, the workshop facilitator, has practised for over 20 years as a homeopath, naturopath & hypnotherapist and has recently completed a Masters research study on stress in reflexologists & homeopaths.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South Hertfordshire