Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Peter Burrows-Ware, Jun 9 2010 2:16PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

North Surrey Invitation - Tuesday 15th June

You are cordially invited to our next meeting will comprise of a demonstration and talk from Pauline Baxter from the Academy of On Site Massage (AOSM).

Established over 20 years ago, the AOSM has successfully trained hundreds of Practitioners in the techniques and marketing strategies of Seated Acupressure (On Site) Massage. They have gained a wealth of knowledge and experience and use this to provide the highest quality training available. These high standards have enabled AOSM to attain the highly sought accreditation with City & Guilds.

BIOGRAPHY

Pauline has extensive experience both as a Massage Practitioner (16 years) and also a Tutor for the Academy of On Site Massage (9 years). Her previous career involved 10 years working within Health and Fitness Club Management, during which time she took her first Massage qualification. From there she went on to study a variety of therapies.

Having moved on from Health and Fitness Club Management Pauline has been successfully running her own business for over 16 years. In addition to working within the Corporate Sector, she also runs her own private business offering a range of therapies including Seated Acupressure Massage, Sports Massage, Aromatherapy, Hopi Ear Candles, Bowen Therapy and Hot Stone Massage.

Pauline's main passion outside work is hockey - as anyone who knows her will testify! Having played since she was 11, she still thoroughly enjoys it. As long as she can still run she will still play!

--
VENUE: Chobham Village Hall, Station Road, CHOBHAM, Woking GU24 8AZ.

TIME: Meetings start at 19:30 thru to 21:30 and you are most welcome to bring a non-member with you.

COST: Contribution of £3 towards hire costs.

If possible, please let me know if you are able to attend so that I can ensure there is enough seating, refreshments etc.

I look forward to seeing you.

Peter Burrows-Ware
Local Co-ordinator
North Surrey Group of Complementary Therapists (NSGCT)

NSGCT001@gmail.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South Hertfordshire