Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Annalisa Zisman, Jun 21 2010 4:42PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

New South / West London group

Hi,

I’m Annalisa Zisman and I’m delighted to be the area coordinator for the new South / West London members group of CThA. Members groups are a great way of networking with other therapists, exchanging ideas, getting support, increasing your knowledge about other complementary therapies and gaining your CPD points. As a busy full-time therapist myself I have gained a huge amount from networking opportunities and I am extremely committed to making the South / West London group into a fantastic and fascinating forum for ongoing learning and development.

We plan to kick off in style on Sunday, September 26th (6.30 to 8.30pm) at the Vitality Centre, Alexander House, 155-157 Merton Road, London SW18 5EQ. This will be with a great talk on Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture and Cupping Therapy with Nick Johnson. Come and be transported into the magical worlds of eastern medicine, where complementary therapies started. The cost will be just the normal £3 each.

Future topics we aim to have for you include; Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Personal Training, Yoga, Polarity, Accounting and Legal Protection for Therapists.
Each meeting will include time to exchange business cards and brainstorm any therapy questions within the group. We aim to include some treatment exchanges also. These can be hugely valuable in experiencing other treatments as well as seeing other therapists’ working methods.

Groups like this very much rely on the enthusiasm and commitment of its members to support the CThA and fellow therapists, so I encourage you to put this first date in your diary for what we aim to make a fantastic evening. Please let me know by email to annalisa@inspiremassageworkshops.co.uk that you would like to attend. You can also use this email to let me know other topics that you would like to be considered for our future programme. I’m really looking forward to being the coordinator for this new group and would love to see you there on 26th September.

Best wishes,

Annalisa

Annalisa Zisman
Group Coordinator
South / West London
Tel: 07790 022128
annalisa@inspiremassageworkshops.co.uk
Maxine Walters
Aug 4 2010 4:08AM
Hi Annalisa looking forward to the meeting on Sept 26th. Please keep me posted with details. Many Thanks. Maxine.
Annalisa Zisman
Aug 4 2010 4:37PM
Thanks for your email and glad you are coming.
Details are as per the post on forum but a reminder about the meeting will be sent out also.
Really look forward to meeting you and getting the group started.
Annalisa

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South West London