Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Patrizia Pisano, Jul 16 2010 2:49PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

FIRST CENTRAL LONDON GROUP MEETING - 16TH SEPTEMBER 2010

Dear Members

Further to my earlier post this month, I'm happy to announce the details of our first meeting which will take place on Thursday 16th September from 7pm - 9pm.

The meeting will be held at

THE NUTRI CENTRE
7 PARK CRESCENT
LONDON
W1B 1PF

The Nutri Centre is located on the lower ground floor of the world renowned Hale Clinic situated in the heart of London and is one of Europe's leading centres for complementary medicine. It houses not only some of the UK's most eminent practitioners, but also Europe's leading natural medicines dispensary and an extensive library and bookshop on complementary medicine, thus integrating all the services under one roof.

The Nutri Centre is offering all members of the CThA a 10% discount on any purchase.

The cost of the meeting will be £3 - this small fee covers administrative costs as well as the cost of tea/coffee/biscuits.

Groups like this very much rely on the enthusiasm and commitment of its members to support the CThA and fellow therapists, so I encourage you to put this first date in your diary. Each meeting will include time to exchange business cards and brainstorm any therapy questions within the group. We will also aim to include some treatment exchanges in the future as there is a huge value in experiencing other treatments as well as seeing other therapists’ working methods.

As this is our first meeting where we can get to know each other, please come armed with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions.

It would also be great if you could RSVP your attendance by email to centrallondonctha@gmail.com so as to give me an idea as to number of attendees. You can also use this email to let me know of any other topics that you would like to be considered for our future programme (we will be discussing this at our first meeting too).

I’m really looking forward to meeting as many members as possible.

See you on the 16th September!

Have a wonderful summer

Patrizia Pisano
Group Coordinator
Central London
07729 787 997
centrallondonctha@gmail.com
Abigail Thomson
Jul 16 2010 4:38PM
Hi
I am very intrested in attending the central london group, It will be great to meet up with other therapists i can't wait
Thanks
Abi
Carole Homer
Jul 16 2010 6:00PM
Yes me too, I'll be there.
Carol Homer
Sue Carberry
Jul 18 2010 7:23PM
I'd love to come. Add me to the list.
Harriet Muir
Aug 4 2010 5:58PM
Hi
I would like to join the Central London group, however I shall not be able to make the meeting on 16th September. Could you let me know what other dates are planned? hmuir@freedomnames.co.uk
Also, does anyone know of a group in the Hounslow/Richmond/Twickenham area?
Thanks
Harriet Muir
Patrizia Pisano
Aug 5 2010 1:57PM
Hi Harriet, we have a SOUTH WEST LONDON group which covers the areas you mentioned. I will add you onto the Central London group's mailing list and will advise you when the next meeting will take place. I imagine it will be some time in November/December. Any questions please email directly at centrallondonctha@gmail.com
Marcia Buckley
Aug 28 2010 12:56PM
Hi my name is Marcia Buckley and I'm intrested in attending the meeting on the 16th sept I'm a new member of the CTHA so I'm looking forward to meeting up with other therapists.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Central and North London Networking Hub