Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Rachael Crow, Nov 14 2005 9:07AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

peer support group and therapists needed...

Hi there

From having the opportunity at Reiki Shares to mentor and support peers; myself and a couple of other therapists came up with the idea of a support group for ourselves regardless of our therapy!

To create a space for sharing techniques, allow time for discussions and generate a network of peer support for ourselves.

I will hire a space at the clinic where I work on the 8th Jan 1- 5pm (I will be requesting donations to cover the cost!!) and we can go from there.

I am also looking for local therapists to join me in a new venture for next year- running a monthly low cost clinic. The idea of this is to provide those on a low income access to holistic therapies.

I will need a group of therapists who are willing to give a day once a month (or once every few months) to support this venture. (there will be some pay- we sill split the income of the project between us) The therapies need to be clothed ones- reiki, shiatsu, IHM etc as we will be doing treatments in a hall/large space with little privacy!

At the moment I am just gathering names of willing therapists and will update you when I have secured a venue. This can also be a topic of discussion on the 8th.

Please email me if you are interested in the meeting on the 8th or the low cost clinic or both!!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Much love

Rachael xxx
angelhealing_bristol@yahoo.co.uk

Rachael Crow
Jan 17 2006 3:09PM
We are meeting to discuss these ideas at Akousis, Fairlawn Rd, Montpelier Sunday 22nd Jan 1pm onwards. Do join us if you are interested!

email me on angelhealing-bristol@yahoo.co.uk

best wishes
Rachael

PS I will be requesting donations to cover the cost of the room hire!

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bristol & Bath Networking Hub