Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Giuseppe Tomaselli, Aug 9 2010 6:07PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

PAMPER EVENING 24TH SEPTEMBER 2010 AT 19.30

Dear Members,

I have today sent an esample of the leaflets to be given out at Bexleyheath Town Centre for the Pamper Evening Event to be held at Hurst Community Centre to the CThA H/O for approval. Please find to follow the wording of the leaflet:

PAMPER EVENING

Friday “4th September 2010
From 07.30 to 10.30 p.m.

£5.00 Per Therapy

HURST COMMUNITY CENTRE
Hurst Place, Hurst Road, Bexley, Kent, DA5 3LH

The Complementary Therapists Association is the leading professional organisation representing complementary therapists in the UK and Ireland.
Apart from offering members professional help with: Advice on specific therapy questions, setting up and running a successful business, Taxation, legal matters both business and personal, counselling, health and safety advice and customer care. Guaranties clients a high level of expertise from its members in the therapies they qualify in and insurance cover.

You can find a list of therapists in your area by visiting www.embodyforyou.com, which, with more than 7,500 listings, is the largest online directory of Complementary Health and Beauty Salons, Clinics, Spas, Health Centres and individual Therapists in the UK and Ireland.

You can meet many CThA members at the event at Hurst Community Centre and try a variety of different therapies. This will be the best way for you to decide not only the therapy that best meets your needs but also the therapist most suited to your personality.

Each treatment will last approximately 15 minutes. This is long enough for you to feel the benefits of the therapy and to talk to the therapist about your requirements. Please do not ask for a full treatment on the evening, as the therapist would require to give you a 30 minutes assessment/consultation to be able to do so.

Hope to see you at the event and if you come in a group of 6 people, one of you can try any treatment free all evening.

For further information please ring me on 0772 687 9506

Giuseppe Tomaselli
Complementary Therapists Association
Area Coordinator North Kent an South East London

Looking forward to any comments both on this forum and at our area meeting on the 27th of August.

Best regards,

Giuseppe

Dipa Chandegra
Aug 9 2010 6:48PM
do you have to book yourself in to do therapy work on the day?
Giuseppe Tomaselli
Aug 9 2010 9:07PM
Dear Dipa,
I will require the name of the therapists taking part to the event at least 2 weeks before.
Many members have already expressed an interest. However, I will require a firm commitment although the fee of £5.00 per therapist can be paid to me on the day. This will cover the cost of the hall, leafleting permit, etc.
The hall will accommodate about 25/30 therapists. Depending on the equipment used.
I will also be producing a form, which will be filled in by the clients, so to obtain some essential medical information, name, e-mail address, address and therapies tried.
This will allow the potential client to be contacted for further promotions, to know her/his impression and to encourage to visit the chosen therapist. Perhaps with a promotional incentive.
However, all this will be discussed at our next meeting on the 27th of August.
At this meeting all therapists will be offered the opportunity of paying for the Pamper Evening event and therefore, guarantying a place for themselves.
I have already mentioned the event to some of my clients who are very interested in trying different therapies.
Best regards,
Giuseppe
Andrea Little
Aug 9 2010 9:48PM
Hi I would like to look at the esample where is this located??
Giuseppe Tomaselli
Aug 9 2010 10:11PM
Unfortunately, I am unable to attach the sample on the forum page but only the wording. I will place a copy on my web site at www.sportmassagetherapy.net It will be available from tomorrow.
Best regards,
Giuseppe
Giuseppe Tomaselli
Aug 10 2010 10:59AM
Dear Members,

I have now received the final (?) version of the flyer for the pamper evening approved by CThA.

It will be placed on my web site for your perusal.

Unless you know a way to post it here also.

Please visit www.sportmassagetherapy.net to view it.

Please let me know your comments and your interest to attend as soon as possible

Best regards,

Giuseppe
Yvonne Webb
Aug 10 2010 12:15PM

Is the date right on the actual leaflet?
Giuseppe Tomaselli
Aug 10 2010 12:38PM
yes
Giuseppe Tomaselli
Aug 10 2010 12:40PM
thank you for spotting it on the forum.
it should be the 24th
Giuseppe Tomaselli
Aug 10 2010 1:25PM
Dear Members,

Please find to follow the revised wording for the flyer.

Again, I cannot paste the actual image. Sorry.

Pamper
Evening
Your chance to try a range of pamper treaments
with professionally trained therapists
Friday 24th September 2010, from 07.30 to 10.30 pm at Hurst Community Centre, Hurst Place,
Hurst Road,Bexley, Kent, DA5 3LH
Each mini-treatment will last approximately 15 minutes. This is long enough for you to feel the benefits of
the therapy and to talk to the therapist about your requirements. Please do not ask for a full treatment on
the evening, as the therapist would require to give you a 30 minutes assessment/consultation to be able to
do so.
You can meet many CThA members at the event at Hurst Community Centre and try a variety of different
therapies. This will be the best way for you to decide not only the therapy that best meets your needs but
also the therapist most suited to your personality.
You can find a list of therapists in your area by visiting www.embodyforyou.com, which, with more than
7,500 listings, is the largest online directory of Complementary Health and Beauty Salons, Clinics, Spas,
Health Centres and individual Therapists in the UK and Ireland.
The Complementary Therapists Association is the leading professional organisation representing
complementary therapists in the UK and Ireland.
Hope to see you at the event and if you come in a group of 6 people, one of you can try any treatment free
all evening.
For further information please ring me on: 0772 687 9506
Giuseppe Tomaselli
Complementary Therapists Association
Area Coordinator North Kent an South East London
£5 per
mini-treatment
CThA flyer.indd 1 10/8/10 10:09:09
Giuseppe Tomaselli
Aug 28 2010 7:00PM
Dear Members,

Please note that only 3 places are now available for this event.

Regards,

Giuseppe
Giuseppe Tomaselli
Aug 28 2010 8:50PM
It is now only 2
Regards
Giuseppe
Giuseppe Tomaselli
Aug 29 2010 4:29PM
only 1 place left

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bromley Networking Hub