Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Sylvia Jackson, Aug 23 2010 4:07PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Research Challenge Day Wednesday 29th September 2010 10am - 4pm - Venue: Athena School, Willenhall

I look forward to meeting everyone in September. Last year the presentations were of a very high standard and subjects included: Rosacea (Geraldine Hammonds), Endometriosis (Sheila Briscoe), Tinnitus (Ann Askew), Addiction (Angie Robertshaw), Salt (Sylvia Jackson) & Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Sue Stirk). Linda Ellis & Angela Wray attended for the Day. Sue acquainted us with a simple test for identifying yeast overgrowth which I have subsequently found very useful.

My topic for this year is 'Uric Acid' which includes new research by Richard J Johnson MD into kidney problems associated with a high intake of fructose.

The choice of subject can be any health topic that is of interest to you. The presentation should last a minimum of 20 minutes, with a hard copy (can be hand written or typed) supplied to the organiser.

Please give me a call on 01543 452733 if you require any more information. Please do not contact me by email if you require an answer, during the summer months I have accessed my mail twice.

Venue: Athena School, West Midlands House, Gypsy Lane, Willenhall WV2 4PF

Regards, Sylvia Jackson

Post Reply |

| Back Up to West Midlands North/South Staffs