Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Patrizia Pisano, Sep 9 2010 4:30PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

!!!! REMINDER !!!! FIRST CENTRAL LONDON GROUP MEETING KICKS OFF NEXT THURSDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER AT 7PM

Dear Members

I hope you all had a lovely summer.

Further to my post in July, this is just to remind you that the launch of the Central London CThA group kicks off next Thursday 16th September from 7pm-9pm. The details once again...

The meeting will be held at

THE NUTRI CENTRE BOOKSHOP
7 PARK CRESCENT
LONDON
W1B 1PF

The Nutri Centre is located on the lower ground floor of the world renowned Hale Clinic situated in the heart of London and is one of Europe's leading centres for complementary medicine. It sells more than 30,000 supplements and natural health books covering every aspect of complementary medicine. Practitioners registered with the centre's 'Practitioner Partnership Scheme' receive discounts of 25% as well as a range of benefits. Students of any complementary medicine receive 20%.
To register call 020 8752 8463 or email pract@nutricentre.com

The Nutri Centre bookshop hosts free talks every Wednesday evening. These can be attended in the bookshop (no need to book just turn up at 6.45pm) , watched live on the web - www.nutricentre.com, or downloaded later at your leisure.

The cost of the meeting will be £3 - this small fee covers administrative costs as well as the cost of tea/coffee/biscuits.

Apart from our 'meet and greet' which was the original plan for this first launch meeting, I am delighted to inform you that Suzanne Harding will also be giving a talk and demonstration on Amatsu Therapy. For those of you that are not familiar with this discipline, Suzanne will let you know all about it next week

I have had a fantastic response to this group so I look forward to meeting you all next Thursday.

See you on the 16th September!

Best wishes

--
Patrizia Pisano
Group Coordinator
Central London CThA
07729 787 997
centrallondonctha@gmail.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Central and North London Networking Hub