Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Patrizia Pisano, Sep 20 2010 10:32PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

REPORT ON FIRST CENTRAL LONDON GROUP MEETING - 16th September 2010

Dear Members

A massive 'THANK YOU' to all those that made it to the first Central London Meeting on Thursday. I must admit, I was very impressed by the large turnout we had - as a new group I didn't expect such large numbers, so once again, thank you all for your support. It was really nice to meet you all and to learn about all the different therapies that members were involved in.

I would like to extend my thanks to Suzanne Harding in particular, who gave us a great presentation and demonstration on AMATSU Therapy. A special thanks also goes out to Zanna Parkinson who suggested The NutriCentre as a venue for our meetings in the first place and who put me in contact with the right people.

For those of you that were unable to attend, we discussed a variety of topics/issues; one of the items we discussed were future meeting dates and it was unanimously agreed to keep the Central London Group meetings on Thursdays; our next meeting will take place towards the end of November/early December. I will confirm the exact date shortly.

We also discussed other therapies that members were keen to learn about; among them were: IRIDOLOGY, ROSSITER TREATMENT, CRYSTAL HEALING, AYURVEDA,CHINESE CUPPING/MOXIBUSTION, ELECTRO-MAGNETIC THERAPY. If any member practices any of the above disciplines and would be happy to give a short presentation/demo, please do let me know so we can plan a programme for future meetings.

Other topics that members would like addressed in future meetings included: The Statutory Regulation of Complementary Therapies, How to Market your Business & How to Get More Clients. A special thank you to Maurizio Seveso for offering to put a presentation together on HOW TO EFFECTIVELY MARKET YOUR PRACTICE for our next meeting.

We also discussed the possibility of running 'Self-Help Clinics' during the meetings for those interested and Massage Exchanges, again for those interested.

These are the general areas that we covered on Thursday; if any member has any further ideas or would like a particular issue addressed, please do email me and let me know.

I would also like to remind all members that The Nutri Centre offers all practitioners a 25% discount on all products, from books and audio cds to herbs and oils and they have kindly agreed to leave the shop open for us until 9pm on the days we hold our meetings.

Any questions, ideas or comments please do let me know.

Best wishes

Patrizia Pisano
Group Coordinator
Central London CThA
07729 787 997
centrallondonctha@gmail.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Central and North London Networking Hub