Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Giuseppe Tomaselli, Sep 29 2010 8:04AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Next North Kent and South East London Meeting

Dear Members,

The next CThA meeting will be on Thursday the 14th of October at 19.30 and will finish at 22.00, at the latest.

It will be at The Children of Christ premises at 112 Bellegrove Road Welling DA16 3QD. Entrance from the side street.

We will be presented 2 therapies and we will be discussing the next Try a Therapy events.

By than I should have full details of possible new premises with dates, suggestions on what can be done to improve the event and new cost for therapists as the CThA will not be paying for the leaflets this time.
We gave out 2000 leaflets. If I can find bigger premises, we will have to give out even more leaflets. I will contact the clients that came last time to inform them of the new event. I know that many will be back. I suppose the cost to clients will have to stay the same (£5.00 for 15 minutes).

I will also have details for the Try A Therapy event in South East London which will take place at a similar date. The cost for this to clients and/or therapists will have to be more, considering the higher cost of hiring premises.

I will also have new forms to record your CDP (2 per meeting) entitlement.

Please confirm your attendance as soon as possible as I will have to provide coffee, tea, biscuits, soft drinks (wine?). Also, places are limited to about 50 people and our meetings are becoming very popular.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Best regards,

Giuseppe

Giuseppe Tomaselli
Area Coordinator
North Kent and South East London
e-mail: north-kent-and-south-east-london@ctha.com
Christine Ann Macklen
Sep 29 2010 8:42AM
Fabulous Giuseppe! It's just around the corner from my house, and being on a Thursday I can be sure to make it. Look forward to seeing you all again.

Chris
Judith Quin
Sep 29 2010 11:26AM
It's in my diary, it's not too far down the road and I was gutted to miss the last one. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Thanks

Judith
Lesley Woollard
Sep 29 2010 12:25PM
Hi Giuseppe, I will be there and will pass any information on to Terie when she comes back.

See you then
Lesley
Nicole Pollock
Sep 29 2010 6:40PM
Hi
I will be there!
Thanks
Nicole
Karen Ferguson
Oct 4 2010 1:18PM
Unfortunately Thursdays aren't possible for me as I work at a Clinic in Ashford that day, but I hope to re-connect with you all at a future event.
Karen
Yvonne Webb
Oct 6 2010 5:41PM

Thank you

I will see you then.
Andrea Little
Oct 12 2010 9:04PM
I look forward to the meeting sorry for the late reply

Kind Regards

Andrea Little
Vanessa Pickett
Oct 13 2010 5:09PM
Hi Giuseppe
Unfortunately due to ill health of a family member I cannot attend the meeting but I am interested in participating in the next Try a Therapy evening, I had a spot at the first one at Hurst Hall. Can I book a place when you have confirmed the date and send payment to you or is it only if you are at the meeting you can apply for a spot at the therapy night, sort of first come first served basis?
Wait to hear back from you.
Thanks
Vanessa
Giuseppe Tomaselli
Oct 13 2010 5:22PM
Dear Vanessa,
Sorry to read about your problem.
I will book a place for you at the next Try A Therapy event.

best regards,

Giuseppe
Vanessa Pickett
Oct 13 2010 5:36PM
Thats brilliant!
Just let me know time, place and price of spot when its arranged and I will be there.
Thanks very much Giuseppe
Vanessa
Yvonne Webb
Oct 14 2010 4:59PM

Sorry to be a pain but I cannot find the Children of Christ Church on Google Maps. What side street is it in?
Giuseppe Tomaselli
Oct 14 2010 5:20PM
112 Bellegrove road is the main road in Welling which goes from shooters hill to bexleyheath.

112 is on a corner, about 400 meter before you reach the library (the library is on the left the Children of Crist is on the right) coming from shooters hill.
It use to be japan martial arts.
Yvonne Webb
Oct 14 2010 5:32PM
Many thanks
Nicole Pollock
Oct 14 2010 5:53PM
Apologies I cannot attend tonight I have a bad viral infection :-( I would love to see the minutes however and take part in the next Try a Therapy event!
Have a good evening all.
Nicole x

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bromley Networking Hub