Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Patrizia Pisano, Oct 13 2010 9:17AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

!!! NEXT CENTRAL LONDON MEETING - 25th NOVEMBER 2010 - The NutriCentre !!!

Dear Members

Our next meeting is taking place on Thursday 25th November at the same venue and we will be discussing the business element of Complementary Therapies with a presentation by former Marketing Manager, Maurizio Seveso. The general theme will be on ‘How to Effectively Market your Business’ and grow your customer base – an issue I know will be warmly welcomed by many members.

I would also like to remind all members that The Nutri Centre offers all practitioners a 25% discount on all products, from books and audio CDs to herbs and oils and they have kindly agreed to leave the shop open for us until 9pm on the days we hold our meetings

Please RSVP your attendance by email to centrallondonctha@gmail.com so as to give me an idea as to number of attendees. You can also use this email to let me know of any other topics that you would like to be considered for our future programme.

I’m really looking forward to seeing you all again and meeting as many new members as possible.

See you on the 25th November!

Remember we can exchange ideas on this website (please ensure that you are registered to receive the comments posted on it) and I have also created a Group page on Facebook. Find our group at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=132618500103398

Best wishes

Patrizia
Group Co-ordinator
Central London
Patrizia Pisano
Oct 13 2010 9:44AM
For those that couldn't make it last time, here again are the venue details:
THE NUTRI CENTRE BOOKSHOP
7 PARK CRESCENT
LONDON
W1B 1PF

(closest tube either Great Portland Street or Regents Park)
Malin Brown
Oct 14 2010 7:38AM
Hi Patrizia, I hope to make it on 25th November To members forum at the Nutri Centre. I was quite interested in the emotional freedom technique I think that is\what it is called!

Best wishes
Malin Brown
Linda Donaldson
Oct 31 2010 2:43AM
What time is the meeting starting?
Patrizia Pisano
Oct 31 2010 9:25AM
Hi Linda
The meeting starts at 7pm until 9pm. There is a small contribution of £3 to cover admin/venue costs, tea/coffee etc.
Hope you can make it!
Regards
Patrizia
Linda Donaldson
Oct 31 2010 4:17PM
I sure hope to. Thank you :-)
Abigail Thomson
Nov 12 2010 9:20AM
Hi everyone
Have you seen what sw london group are doing it sounds great could we do something similar?
Regards
Abi Thomson
Patrizia Pisano
Nov 12 2010 12:42PM
Hi Abigail
Absolutely! These meetings are designed so that we (the members) chose and decide what we would like. I am a member like everyone else, and my role is simply to coordinate and facilitate these networking evenings. Any ideas or suggestions are warmly welcomed by ALL. The Central London group had its first meeting in September. During this first get together, it was unanimously decided that our second meeting (scheduled for November 25th) should focus on the business side of our practice, hence the decision to organise the HOW TO MARKET/PROMOTE YOURSELF/PRACTICE presentation. Based on the feedback from those that attended the first meeting, I have tentatively put together a programme for 2011 which will be discussed on the 25th.
Please email me directly at central-london@ctha.com with any further ideas/suggestions you may have.
Look forward to seeing you on the 25th
Best wishes
Patrizia
Abigail Thomson
Nov 12 2010 12:50PM
Hi patrizia
I came to the 1st meeting and would have loved to come to the sales and marketing talk on the 25th but unless i have a cancelation i will be working that evening unfortunately, I just wondered if you knew this guy that is doing the talk for sw london and would be able to contact him as it sounds like some thing i would like to see and i am sure others would be intrested to. I look forward to seeing everyones ideas for meeting in the future it is great to meet up and share ideas
regards
abigail
Patrizia Pisano
Nov 12 2010 12:57PM
Shame you can't make the 25th, but always great news that you have work!!!
I don't know the guy who will speak at the SW London Group, but I will get in contact with Annalisa who is the coordinator and get some info from her.
I will post a report after our meeting so members who were unable to attend can be kept informed of what took place.
Thanks for your input.
Take care
Patrizia
Linda Donaldson
Nov 26 2010 5:49AM
Thank you so much for arranging the meeting last night. I really enjoyed seeing everyone there and Maurizio was very inspirational. I came away with a smile on my face and ready to promote me and have some fun :0)
I am really looking forward to the next one on the 27.1.11.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Central and North London Networking Hub