Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Giuseppe Tomaselli, Oct 21 2010 1:09PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Try A Therapy 12 November 2010

Dear Members,

Could you please let me know BY TOMORROW MORNING if you intend to take part at the next Try A Therapy event.

The premises will be Townley Grammar School for Girls the date is the 12th of November setting up at 16.30 start at 19.00 finish at 22.00.

We will give leaflets at the school also.

The cost of the printing (Macauleay Scott in Welling) for 2500 A5 leaflets is £129.00, the hall is £88.00 the permit for leafleting at the Broadway is £25.00 plus other costs, therefore, the charge per therapist will be £12.00. Hopefully the location will give the opportunity of a greater number of clients.

The cost per client remains £5.00 per 15 minutes tester. If they book a double appointment it will be £15.00 and NOT £10.00 as it becomes a mini treatment and not a taster.

I will be e-mailing/texting all the clients for which we have details to inform them of the new event.

Please let me know if you have a cheaper printer or hall (larger than Hurst Community Centre) with large carp park which would cost less than the above, again by tomorrow morning.

Could you let me know who will be able to help with the leafleting.

I hope to find reasonably priced premises for similar events in South East London next year.

Thank you and best regards,

Giuseppe

Area Coordinator
North Kent And South East London

Yvonne Webb
Oct 21 2010 2:57PM

Hello G

Please consider me for a place at Townley Road on 12th November.

Many thanks

Yvonne
Urvashi Patel
Oct 21 2010 3:18PM
Hi,
Sorry can't make it this day but,I mentioned New Eltham Library to you at the meeting but unfortunately there is only off street parking.
It was good to be at the meeting last week and speak to like minded people.. hope to see you all soon.
Vash
Chantal Fabrice
Oct 21 2010 3:47PM
Hi Giuseppe,

I will be there!

If anyone has a spare portable couch I could borrow, please let me know!

Thanks,

Chantal
Giuseppe Tomaselli
Oct 21 2010 4:55PM
Dear Members,

Please note that the set up time is 18.30 not 16.30.

Also could you please send a checque made paible to me Giuseppe Tomaselli and send it to my address at 9, Windsor Road, Bexleyheath, Kent DA6 8JH, to confirm you attendance.

The leaflets will be ready 1n 2 weeks time on Friday. You will be able to collect some from that evening.

Please note that on the evening, you will have to have a list of therapies you will be practising for the client to choose from (this is for you to print - A4 size paper stack on a board or similar). Also, you will have a time table where the clients will write their name and tick the chosen therapy.

Best regards,

Giuseppe
Judith Quin
Oct 21 2010 7:27PM
Sorry unable to take part due to a prior engagement (I had hoped to come to assist)

Thanks

Judith
Tania Waller
Oct 21 2010 10:21PM
Yes I'd like to take part.

Kind regards
TANIA
Steven Webb
Oct 26 2010 12:51AM
Sorry, but I'll be unable to attend this one.

Steven Webb
Deborah Sheppard
Nov 3 2010 5:02PM
This sounds great but it's a bit too far away for me. If there are any similar events organised in the Essex area I would love to hear about them. Thanks!
Giuseppe Tomaselli
Nov 3 2010 5:37PM
Dear All,

I have collected today the leaflets for the try A Therapy on the 12th of November.

Please let me know who is available for a spot of leafletting door to door (through letter boxes) in the area and, also, outside local schools.

As the printer could not confirm the date of collection for the leaflets, I have not requested a permit for the Broadway. Do you think we should leaflet the broadway also. I can get a permit by Friday if anybody wants to do it. REPLY BY TOMORROW MORNING

Best regards,

Giuseppe
Giuseppe Tomaselli
Nov 3 2010 5:41PM
Dear Deborah,

You should contact your area coordinator and propose the idea at your next area meeting.

Best regards,

Giuseppe
Deborah Sheppard
Nov 3 2010 7:47PM
I'm not sure which area I come under. I live in Romford, in Essex. I am going to email Julie Newby, as I think I might come under her area.
Steven Webb
Nov 6 2010 1:21PM
Hi, I wont be able to attend that one.

Best regards.

Steven

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bromley Networking Hub