Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Giuseppe Tomaselli, Feb 23 2011 9:44PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

North Kent and South East London Meeting 4th of March

Dear Members,

Our first meeting for 2011 will be on Friday the 4th of March from 19.00 till 21.00.

It will be at The Adult education Centre in Alma Road Sidcup. Most of you should know where it is.

There will be quite a lot to talk about as we will be able to discuss the agenda for this year, and a charity event I have in mind and how to increase our customer base.

Also, Chantalle Fabrice will be talking about Tama-Do, Sound Therapy and Emo Trance.

I have also been able to obtain a 10 % discount from Tui Waxes and Balms, Songbird Natutral, for all the therapists attending the meeting that evening. They have also agreed to send as some samples so we can try the products for ourselves.

Please let me know who will be able to attend as the space may be limited and I will have to find a larger room.

The cost will be £3.00 per person as usual.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you.

Best regards,

Giuseppe

Giuseppe Tomaselli

Area Coordinator

North Kent and South East London
Chantal Fabrice
Feb 24 2011 8:37AM
Hi Giuseppe!

I will be there obviously as I'm the speaker!

Just to clarify to everybody that I won't be talking about Emotrance.

My talk will focus on Sound Therapy, what it is, how it works and its benefits. I will talk about various modalities that I practice within that field:

- Sacred Instruments (Tibetan Bowls, Crystal Bowls, etc.) There will be a domonstration
- Tama-Do(R): a method combining tunink forks on the acupuncture points along with colour light therapy. This method includes using coloured silks on the body and colour essences in the auric field.(Tama-Do means "The Way of the Soul")
- Therapeutic Voicework: how using the voice can clear emotions and psychological patterns locked in the body
- SoundBirthing(TM): a method using sounding/voicework/singing (and much more!) for pregnant women to ease their baby out.

There will be a short sound bath if time allows, I hope to bring a good selection of instruments.

If you miss this talk, there will be another one at the next CThA meeting in Central London on 31st March. I won't be able to bring as much equipment though.

I look forward to seeing you!

Chantal
Yvonne Webb
Feb 24 2011 1:38PM

I will see you then.

Look forward to it.
Sharon Jullings
Feb 24 2011 10:23PM
Hi, unfortunately i'm unable to attend.
Christine Ann Macklen
Feb 27 2011 11:06PM
I'll be there too. Looking forward to seeing you again, Fabrice - we spoke at the last Try a Treatment evening. It will be great to hear more about your work with sound vibration.

Chris
Giuseppe Tomaselli
Mar 1 2011 4:16PM
The meeting will be in room 11
Giuseppe
Judith Quin
Mar 2 2011 5:04PM
Am hoping to be there - 90% certain!

Best

Judith

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bromley Networking Hub