Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Annalisa Zisman, Mar 21 2011 10:07PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

NEXT SOUTH WEST LONDON MEETING - SUNDAY 27TH MARCH

Hi

Hope you are all well and enjoying the sunshine!
The next meeting is this Sunday 27th March where we will have a talk and demonstration of Pulsing - a rhythmic form of bodywork given by Richard Lawton.
With many clients aches and pains stemming from being too static, sedentary and stiff it reminds us that bodies are meant to move, so why do bodywork treatments tend to be static?
During a Pulsing session the practitioner keeps the client's body moving in a gentle rocking motion, while performing a sequence of skeletal stretches that challenges tight muscles to soften and joints to mobilise.
As the client surrenders into the movement tensions can simply unravel. Afterwards they invariably report feeling nurtured, deeply relaxed and energised, with a greater sense of aliveness, lightness and freedom
of movement.

Richard Lawton is a qualified psychotherapeutic Deep Bodywork practitioner (Entelia Institute for Creative Bodywork) and a certified Postural Integrator (ICRI/ICPIT). He is one of the few people in the world to be certified as a Pulsing Master practitioner (Pulsing Associates). Richard has treated me on many occasions and I can honestly say the results blow me away. This promises to be a fantastic evening!

Please post a reply or email me at south-west-london@ctha.com to confirm you are coming..

Meeting venue as usual is the Vitality Centre, 155-157 Merton Road, London, SW18

Hope to see you on sunday!
Annalisa
Lynn Blackwell
Apr 4 2011 1:55PM
Just to thank you for the interesting meeting that you put on for the members........
I know how much effort goes into these things !!!
The pulsing bodywork was quite different to anything I have seen and I found it fascinating and enjoyed myself immensely. It is so good to experience different therapies in an informal way..........
Keep up the good work , Annalisa. Kindest Regards.......Lynn. Central Sussex Coast Group.
Annalisa Zisman
Apr 5 2011 12:27PM
Great meeting you to, hope to meet you again really soon
Richard Lawton
Apr 10 2011 12:58AM
Glad you enjoyed the evening, Lynn!

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South West London