Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Joy Healey, Mar 23 2011 6:55PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Free Food Intolerance Machine - No catch! Just no longer required.

Hi

I have a Mora 3 Food Intolerance machine that belonged to my husband 8 years ago. He is no longer here. It was never used. He went just after he bought it and is now doing something totally unrelated.

It was actually paid for from MY bank account so I have every right to do with it as I wish. It cost about £3,000 as far as I remember

I know nothing about it, but have no reason to think it isn't in working order.

I only just came across it in a tidy up and need the space. Also seeing it here is upsetting.

Can't quite bring myself to throw a £3k piece of equipment into the tip, so if anyone would like it, all you have to do is come to Harrow, NW London and collect it - knowing that I can't answer ANY questions about it.

You can have everything that goes with it, which includes a training manual.

First person to arrange collect via joy at nutrition4all.co.uk is welcome to it.

Joy
Susan Vanner
Mar 23 2011 10:29PM
Hi Joy,
I would be very interested in the Mora machine if it is still available

Susan Vanner
susan@healthnow.co.uk

01923 821146
Francis O'Flynn
Mar 23 2011 11:51PM
Hi Joy,

If still available I would be very interested.

Thank you

Francis
078 143 10630
Linda Dowie
Mar 24 2011 7:57AM
Hi, if you still have the machine I would love to be able to put it to good use. I have used something similar in the past, but never had the spare cash to have one for myself.
Kind regards
Linda
Linda Dowie
Mar 24 2011 8:12AM
Hi Joy, I forgot to leave my phone number - 07971 790233 - just in case!
Linda
Joy Healey
Mar 24 2011 11:35PM
Hi

Thanks all for your interest, but I also posted it in a neighbouring region and the first reply came from a nutrition student in that area, so I have arranged for her to collect it over the weekend.

I anything goes wrong, I'll come back here.

Kind regards

Joy

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South Hertfordshire