Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Annalisa Zisman, Apr 13 2011 4:13PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Report on 27th March meeting & new dates for your diary!

Hi,

Hope everyone is well & enjoyed the few days of sun we had.

We had an amazing meeting on the 27th March, again fantastic attendance and Richard who spoke about & demonstrated Pulsing - a rhythmic form of bodywork was very popular with the group. Richard says "Thanks to all who attended last night - hope you enjoyed it! During the hands-on practice I was so pleased to see so many people who have no training in Pulsing moving beautifully and pulsing their partners delightfully. That confirms what Pulsing is about: however stiff and static we become as adults, the body remembers how to move with freedom and pleasure. Well done!"
Real relationships are building with local therapists & it's always lovely to see new faces.

On Sunday 15th May we have myself and Kelly Dawson asking members "How social are you?". With Kelly's years in sales, marketing & social media combined with my 20 years in practice we promise to deliver a great evening offering expert advice, marketing top tips and tools to get your practice moving in the right direction.
It will be a dynamic evening with lots of opportunity to ask questions.

Then on Sunday 26th June, Allen is coming in to talk about Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP). Have you ever wondered what NLP is? What can NLP help with? Is it relevant to us & the industry we are in? Do you sometimes think that the beliefs we have hold us back? & are we stopping ourselves from succeeding?
It will be an interesting meeting & not one to be missed!

All meetings take place from 6.30-8.30pm at:
The Vitality Centre, Alexander House, 155-157 Merton Road, London, SW18 5EQ
(nearest tube southfields)

There is a small charge of £3 for each evening

Do let me know if you can join us by emailing south-west-london@ctha.com or calling 07790022128

Best wishes,
Annalisa

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South West London