Save over £100 on your Special Treatment Licences with CThA membership
If you are performing treatments within all the London Boroughs and most other parts of the country you are required to have a Special Treatment License.
In recognition of the quality of CThA Members, we have been able to negotiate an exemption from this license for most Councils. This exemption could save you over £100 per year. The yearly CThA membership fee is only £60.
There are a number of treatments that are classified as special treatments but the main ones are Massage, Aromatherapy and Reflexology. You will need to have a licence to perform these treatments in all London Boroughs and in many council run areas in the UK unless you are a CThA Member.
Typical license fees are:
- Kensington and Chelsea - annual fee £844. For more information Click here
- Westminster City - annual fee £1,209. For more information Click here
- Borough Of Lambeth - annual fee £440. For more information Click here
- Islington - annual fee £341. For more information Click here
- Borough of Croydon - annual fee £365. For more information Click here