Frequently Asked Questions
Renewing your Membership
1. How can I renew online
A: Log on to the members section and select the Renew tab
2. How many cheques should I send to renew if I renew by post
A: Please send 2 cheques. One made payable to CThA for your membership fee for £60 and the other for your insurance fee to HIS. Both should be returned to the Baker St. address for processing with your renewal forms.
3. I would like a new therapy added to my records and insurance
A: Please send a photocopy of your qualification certificate to us in order to verify and update your details. HIS will update your policy.
4. How can I update my CPD points online or get a CPD form
A: Log in to the members area and then you can either update online or download the form. If you need a hard copy please contact the Membership Administration office.
1. How do I login to the members area
A: Please login using your membership Reference and Surname.
2. I need some advice on a practicing matter e.g how to treat a client with a particular ailment or how to devise a consultation form or setting up a business
A: We have a range of professionals on hand who can help and advise our members on issues both therapy related as well as general business queries. We also have a range of forms available to download for our members including a Consultation Form and a Business Plan.
3. How can I change my picture?
A: After logging in, select "My Photo" from the menu on the left. Then click "Choose File", choose the image on your computer you want to upload, then click "Update".
Applying for Membership
1. I am not insured with HIS, do I need to prove I have insurance with another provider?
A: Yes please send a photocopy of your policy when you register or renew your membership as we need to keep this on record. A minimum limit of indemnity of £2m is required.