Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted May 13 2011 1:02AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer


Hello, I'm professional holistic therapist from Spain settle in Ireland,with experience in this country.At the moment, my company has been covering me with insurance,but I'd love to start working for myself.I have Spanish Certificate in Quiromassage and Aromatherapy,and also Certificate in Ayurvedic Nursing issued by the Goverment of India.Might i be able to request your insurance?
CThA Administrator
Jul 13 2011 12:26PM
In order for us to check if your qualifications are acceptable for membership and insurance with us, we will need you to take your qualifications to the NARIC website who are the National Agency, managed on behalf of the UK Government, that provide the official source of information on international qualifications. They will be able to map your qualifications onto the UK framework.

Kind Regards,

Zara Gooch,
Membership Administrator

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public