Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Grace Lydia Mutenda, May 19 2011 11:51AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Special treatment licence

Does anyone know what treatments are exempt from paying the special treatment licence to the council?? I was informed that seated chair massage isn't exempt, is this true?????? Totally confused!!!!

Victoria Page
May 19 2011 7:51PM
Hi there, I recently spoke to my local council about a licence and I didn't need one. Apparently it varies from council to council ...... I'd just ring them to check.

Good luck.

Victoria :)
Grace Lydia Mutenda
May 19 2011 8:58PM
Thanks Victoria. I was told it's not on their list and advised to contact CThA for clarification. I'll try that then.
Victoria Page
May 19 2011 9:18PM
Ok. It's a bit of a grey area really isn't it?


Post Reply |

| Back Up to Request a Forum