Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Robert Craig, Jun 1 2011 12:27PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

NYR Organic for Therapists

Colleagues,

You can have complete confidence in recommending NYR Organic, natural, and ethical health and beauty products to your clients.

Neal's Yard Remedies has been a pioneer in organic beauty and wellbeing and the UK's first certified organic natural health and beauty company, as well as the first retailer of certified organic essential oils.

>You don’t have to take a specific range, you can choose the products most suited to your treatments

>You are guaranteed 25% discount off all products and can earn more depending on volumes

>There is no minimum order, no stocking plan, no expensive training - in fact training is free and optional

>Small start up cost of £95 includes a £200 initial general range plus your own personalised online shop

By joining NYR Organic you have a reputable, organic, pioneering brand - with soil association approval and a full range of products

You don't have to do parties however you can use the party and hostess ordering scheme to get free products for use in your treatments.

Please call Robert Craig 07889 985 295 for more information or join us online today at www.organicnation.co.uk

Once your Starter Kit is ordered, I will arrange training and ongoing support. And that’s it. You’re up and running, with a support team with you all the way.
Emilene Conder
Feb 21 2012 10:19PM
HELLO, I HAVE SIGNED IN WITH NYR. BUT I WAS DELAYED IN SENDING MY FORM, I WAS WONDERING IF YOU GOT MY FORM. I DO NEED SOME TRAINING. AND I AM MORE INTERESTED IN BODY MASSAGE, EXFOLIATIONS, SHAPING CREAMS AND OILS. PLEASE COULD YOU SEND ME A CONFIRMATION EMAIL ABOUT MY SIGNITURE WITH YOU?
KIND REGARDS
EMILENE CONDER

Post Reply |

| Back Up to For Sale