Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Jul 17 2011 10:55AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Harry - Dubai

My daughter is a qualified reflexologist in London and is wanting to train and qualify in body massage, but is confused about the many courses available for body massage; the differing prospectuses and the status of the eventual qualification in the profession.

Can you please advise which recognized course she should be aiming for to gain professional recognition and enable her to add body massage to her work as a reflexologist?

Norah Coyne
Jul 27 2011 10:23AM
If she were to do an ITEC course she would have international recognition as it is known all over the world, some colleges offer the one course with two qualifications the other one being CIBTAC which is an added bonus as one course two exams and qualifications.

If she wants a much more intensive massage course there is MTI who are a lot more detailed and very well respected in the UK even in some hospitals but less known outside the UK

Hope this helps, Norah Coyne C&G Tutor Galway Ireland

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public