Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Sep 20 2011 11:02AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Insurance for ITM courses

If I took the Level 4 Advanved therapeutic thai massage course through ITM in Thailand, would I be able to gain liability insurance through your company WITHOUT having a UK Full Body Massage qualification, to enable me to professionally practice thai massage in UK please?
I have asked Federation of Holistic Therapists company and they say NO.
I have been recommended your company, especially with regard to supporting practitioners from ITM courses.
I currently hold a Level 2 diploma in Anatomy & Physiology, a diploma in Indian Head Massage and practice Reiki.

My email is :

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public