Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Sep 21 2011 7:09PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

A few questions

I trained in a number of therapies in South Africa and would like to register as a Reflexologist in order to join a clinic in London.

How do I go about this?

my email is
Emma Back
Sep 24 2011 3:59AM
Hi Maryan

Best to speak to the AoR (Association of Reflexologists and they will be able to advise you about transferring your South Africa qualifications.


Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public