Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
Forearm Technique, 1 Day course in Bournemouth on 13th November
LIMBATIC MASSAGE - FOREARM TECHNIQUE
Limbatic Massage teaches massage therapists how to be body aware, allowing freedom to move in their body and in their massage using their Forearms.
It is expressive, creative and fun and becomes yours.
We deliver the “toolbag” of techniques for you to develop your skills and your confidence in effective touch.
The result belongs to YOU
Level 1 – Basic Principles (1 day)
· using your body as your major massage tool by way of skeletal alignment, stacking your joints, maintaining a five-point
stabilizing posture for your torso, transference of weight and perpendicularity.
· examining the structure of the Forearms and how to adapt them as massage tools
· applying appropriate broad-based compressive pressure and strokes to soft tissues, using as little physical effort as possible
· expanding your knowledge and skill by using one and both Forearms to apply massage to the whole body.
· maintaining fluid and smooth massage movements using your own body
· adapting the pressure to your client’s preference
· adapting the massage to your client’s requirements
Date: 13th November 2011 (Sunday)
Time: 9am - 6pm
Venue: Chic Academy, 70 Heathwood Road, Winton, BOURNEMOUTH BH9 2JZ
CThA approved course