Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Vilas Chauhan, Oct 13 2011 9:16AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Volunteer therapist vacancy

Hands Inc are a non profit organisation, soon to be registered charity based in Hackney, London.
We run three clinics delivering acupuncture, massage and reflexology. Our clinics are based in two busy NHS Health Centres in Hackney and has a 6 week waiting list. Currently, Hackney residents who are in receipt of benefits or those over 60 years old can self refer, however we do also receive referrals from GPS and other professional medical bodies.

We are looking for a therapist who can either fit into one of our clinics or add to the range of treatments we can offer.
We pay expenses however the therapist should be within commutable distance of Hackney.

For more information and an application pack please contact;

Stephanie Office@handsinc.co.uk 0203 051 8626
www.handsinc.co.uk

Emilene Conder
Oct 16 2011 9:49PM
Dear Stephanie,
I am very interested in help Hands Inc. Please could you send me more details? I have some experiences in Lymphatic Drainage too, as I learnet to help my husband who suffers from MS. I am usually free on Tuesdays and Wednesdays afternoon.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.

King Regards,

Emilene Conder
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/emilene-conder/26/5b5/150
Tracy Newton
Nov 15 2011 2:24PM
Hi I am interested is this kind of Volunteering to perform Sports Massage for Clients. Am I too far away if I live near Croydon?

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities