Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Nov 6 2011 5:58PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Indian head massage

I am keen to train in Indian head massage, yet there seems to be so many different courses. Please can you recommend a course that would be recognised by an insurance company? Many thanks
CThA Administrator
Nov 25 2011 2:39PM

If it is your only qualification in the Complementary Therapy field, we would suggest that you undertake a Level 3 qualification in Indian Head Massage with a full module in Anatomy & Physiology. We would advise looking at Awarding Organisations like City & Guilds/ITEC/VTCT. If you go to any of their websites you will be able to search for colleges close to you that are running the courses.

Kind Regards,

Zara Gooch

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public