Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Tunde Oshodi, May 30 2006 9:14AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Massage therapist wanted for Spanish beach bar – summer 2006

Do you fancy a working holiday this summer giving massages on the beach in Spain?

Are you self-motivated and have a great sense of humour?

Are you available from the end of June/early July until September?

If the answer is yes, yes, yes, then Tito’s Beach Bar is looking for a massage therapist to work on the beach giving massages to their customers, colleagues and friends!

Situated in the beautiful Spanish coastal resort of Mojacar in the southeast corner of Andalucia, Tito’s Beach Bar is one of the oldest and well-established of the beach bars along Mojacar beach. Popular with holidaymakers and locals alike, you’ll have little trouble finding people to enjoy a relaxing massage on the beach – and I should know because I worked there for two years in a row! And with lots of bars and clubs along the beach and in the village, not to mention the numerous fiestas held in Mojacar and neighbouring towns throughout the summer, there’s plenty to do at night too!

Sadly I can’t be there this year so Tito – the bar’s owner - has asked me to find another wonderful therapist to join the team this summer.

You’ll be working on a self-employed basis so you need to be confident and self-motivated. If you’ve got fantastic therapy skills, a great sense of humour and can commit to being in Spain from the end of June/early July until September, then you might be the person that Tito is looking for!

For more information about the beach massage experience and photos please email me at: tunde@touchpointsmassage.co.uk.

For more info on Mojacar go to:
http://www.mojacar.co.uk/mojacar.htm

http://www.mojacar.co.uk/history.htm
Sarah Bartram
May 31 2006 11:43AM
Hi Tunde, what a wonderful experience massaging people on a beach in Spain sounds. Unfortunately i may have found your message to late and be commited to the Complmentary Health Spa i work for. Where I offer Holisic, Deep Tissue and Indian Head Massage treatments. I will ask collegues for you to see if they can go. I would appreciate some more information and to look at your photos.
Regards
Sarah Bartram
email: sarah_ann_bartram@hotmail.com
Tunde Oshodi
May 31 2006 11:58AM
Hi Sarah

Thanks for your message - shame you can't go because it really is a fantastic opportunity!

I appreciate you passing the information on - maybe someone else can enjoy the adventure.

I'll email the photos to you.

Take care

Regards

Tunde

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities