Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Mo Zainal, Jan 19 2012 7:03PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Massage Skill Swap?

Hello there,

I'm looking for some people who would be willing to do some massage swaps with me.

I am a holistic and deep tissue massage therapist. I've been qualified and practising for around a year and a half. I have a small client base and I also volunteer for a Charity over in Hackney called Hands Inc. Unfortunately my time there is coming to an end and I was wanting to replace my day at the clinic with something else massage related. Keeping up my skills, giving someone else a hand, and giving someone the opportunity to do like wise sounds like a perfect replacement.

So if you are interested please drop me a line.

I am a home visiting practitioner and I have no space of my own to work from so I would come to you.

Hope you're well.

Take care

Mo
Kenneth Lim
May 26 2012 7:53PM
Hi there,

I'm Ken, and I've just obtained my ITEC Level 3 Holistic massage diploma.

I have also been practising and doing Reiki - and I have had paid clients and my own website.

I would like to keep my massage skills going, are you interested?

Would really like to hear from you

Best Regards

Ken

www.reikihealerken.com
Mo Zainal
Jun 17 2012 6:18PM
Hi Ken,
sorry for the late reply.

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to do the swap any more. I've recently got really busy and wont have the time.

I suggest you put your own ad up here. Alternatively you could put an ad up at somewhere like your local college or where ever it was that you trained. I reckon there's a better chance of a reply via the latter.

Good luck and sorry again.

Kind regards

Mo

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities