Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Feb 28 2012 11:16AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Returning to Sports Massage

I trained in sports massage and practiced until 2009, I am now thinking of returning to it or training in another therapy so I can work but with flexibility...
What CPD would I need to get insured?
Would anyone recommend a particular refresher course?
Amanda Clegg
Feb 28 2012 12:54PM
Hi Sam

Don't suppose you actually HAVE to retrain - 2009 isnt long ago! CPD seems to be left up to us as long as we do something relevant reasonable regularly. I'd recommend ANY of Jane Johnson's day schools which she used to do at Thames Ditton but I htink now is just at the London Massage Centre - I'm sure if you google her. She's also written some excellent reference books.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public