Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Deborah Pearce, Mar 15 2012 11:41AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Marketing Courses for Therapists

I wanted to let you know about some exciting Marketing Courses I have set up with fellow Hypnotherapist, Nicola Griffiths. We both have thriving Hypnotherapy practices and between us we have over 50 years' marketing experience from the corporate, small business and charity worlds. I've been a CThA member since qualifying as an ITEC Massage Therapist in 2001 (although it wasn't called the CThA then).

We have developed two courses that may well be of interest to colleges and groups:

"Getting Started - Marketing for Novices" is a one-day course aimed at complementary therapists with little or no marketing experience.

"Building Your Practice - Maximising Impact" is a half-day course aimed at complementary therapists who already have basic marketing in place and would like to grow their business.

We developed the courses because we feel passionately about getting therapy practices off the ground. We've seen too many qualified, enthusiastic and skilled therapists fail to thrive through a basic lack of understanding of the importance of marketing. Our courses have been extremely well received.

In fact one attendee told us: "Thank you for a wonderful and professional marketing presentation last Friday! Even though I've been a Marketing Director for some Global Blue-chip companies and led many highly successful marketing campaigns over the past 30 years; I learned a lot from your 'insider' tips, 'branding,' to the full use of Google Analytics for an effective on-line campaign. Your presentation was also very accessible for all my other fellow students who clearly understood and appreciated the clear content! Well done!"

Although we're based in the South-West we're not averse to travelling anywhere in the UK.

If you'd like us to run one of the courses for your group or college, let us know and we can get it booked in the diary.

Visit www.therapistsmarketingsolutions.co.uk

Ring 01404 813388 or 07939 840777

Kind regards

Deborah Pearce
Solution Focused Hypnotherapist

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Therapy Lecturers Association