Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Leanne Wallace, Apr 25 2012 12:37PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Rooms to Rent Within Massage & Holistic Centre Opening Soon Glasgow south side

New Massage & Holistic Centre opening soon on Glasgows South Side. There will be 1 large room and 3 smaller rooms available to rent at affordable rates. Space suitable for therapies such as
Acupuncture, Allergy Testing, Aromatherapy,Bach Flower Remedies,Bowen Technique,Cranial Sacral, Emotional Freedom Technique, Counselling, Reflexology, Reiki, All Types Massage, HypnoBirth, Hypnosis, Mediumship/Angel readings. Colour Therapy, Crystal Healing, Shiatsu.
Large Room also suitable for small workshops.
Viewing rooms from end of next week. Please get in touch if you are interested. 07870 714 842 or serenitymassage@hotmail.co.uk

Best Wishes,

Leanne
Tiffany Suki Primrose Stephens
Apr 25 2012 3:55PM
Hi Leanne,
Whereabouts on the South side is this? Please take a look at my website purpleprimrose.co.uk and see if anything I offer would be good for running at the centre.
Thanks
Tiffany
Leanne Wallace
Apr 25 2012 4:10PM
Hi Tiffany, Thank you very much for your enquiry. Had a look at your lovely website and I am loving everything you offer! It is Mount Florida, just off Cathcart Road. I am still getting everything organised for opening and thought I better start letting people know about it! I will be showing the space's available end of next week *fingers crossed* So I have your details from your website, will I give you a call at that point for you to come and see it and you can decide if it would be a suitable for you to run something there. Best Wishes. Leanne

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities