Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Christine Cromwell, May 2 2012 6:34PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Self employed beauty therapist required

I currently have a vancancy for a self employed Therapist who can also deliver holistic treatments as well as beauty. level 3 would be sufficient although if you are only just studying upto level 3 then that would be adequate. Enthusiasm and motivation are the key elements that I will be looking for in an individual. Must be willing to commit to join my team in helping to develope the company not just to do your work and go home. Its all about the clients and really caring person would suit this position. any enquiries please email christine.cromwell@btinternet.com with your C.V.
Julie Egginton
May 3 2012 10:13PM
Hi Christine, Whereabouts in the country is this opportunity?
Purnima Rawal
May 3 2012 11:18PM
What area is the opportunity for?
Christine Cromwell
May 4 2012 8:37AM
Hi Sorry guys, its in the Manchester area of Sale
Purnima Rawal
May 4 2012 8:44PM
Sorry, out of area
Patrick Pires
May 5 2012 8:21AM
This happens all the time. People post adverts without mentioning the basics - location! Dimwits!
Christine Cromwell
May 7 2012 9:26AM
There really wasnt any need for that comment! It was an honest mistake, you shouldnt judge people... you are in the wrong line of work!!!
Heidi Burnand
Jun 13 2012 7:37AM
Hi Christine, Did you find someone to fill this position?
Christine Cromwell
Jun 13 2012 10:22AM
Hi. No i havent filled this position yet. Are u interested? If u are can u send your c.v. Please to christine.cromwell@btinternet.com
Heidi Burnand
Jun 17 2012 8:29AM
HI Christine,

I have misread the vacancy post, I am currently qualified in complementary therapies only. Hope you find someone soon,

Kind regards

Heidi

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities