Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Jun 16 2012 11:24PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer


Im looking for insurance as I'm qualified in sports massage, holistic massage, reflexology and Hopi candle. I'm also looking in to doing reiki. Please could you advise if your insurance would cover all of these.

Many thanks.

Karin Douglas
Jun 17 2012 10:13PM
Hi Louise,

Might be best to ring either CThA or Holistic Insurance Services to check that you'd be covered for these .

All the best,


Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public