Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Patricia Hicks, Jun 20 2012 2:56PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer


Has anyone got cover for working with animals and children, if so who are you with
Marcus Staff
Jun 20 2012 4:15PM
I'm with Holistic Insurance through the CThA for the complementary therapies I practice and treating animals with Reiki.

Children should be covered under most general therapists insurance and most insurers will add treating animals at an additional cost if you have the appropriate qualifications.

Hope this helps.

Patricia Hicks
Jun 20 2012 4:47PM
Thanks that's a great help

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion