Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Sep 25 2012 11:19AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

what training do i need ?

i want to be able to practise a complementary therapy professionally what training do i need to do this and who will inspect my performance when i am trained ?
Dawn Spragg
Oct 12 2012 4:27PM
You require
Anatomy Physiology and Massage and also these days some sort of Business study unit. Look for ITEC courses or at your local adult education college.
You can then once you have qualified specialise in say aromatherapy or Reflexology or No Hands massage.
The assurance that you are keeping up to scratch as a therapist is not a regular visit from someone or regular checks it’s not like OFSTED. But the completion of regular CPDs to ensure you are at the top of your game.
Hope this helps
Dawn Spragg

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public