Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Oct 10 2012 8:22PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

practicing abroad (france) with UK qualifiactions

I have qualifiactions in ITEC level3 holistic massage and aromatherapy (2007)

I am currently living in France and the French establishment do not seem to recognise these qualifications.

Can CTHA and related insurance from the UK cover me for practicing in France ?

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public