Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Oct 31 2012 1:34PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer


Hi there,

I graduated with a ITEC diploma in holistic massage April 2011.

I have kept up my practice on friends and family, however I would like to start massaging clients as I have had requests.

I have a table at home and would like to practice from there, and possibly in a centre.

I am very unsure about insurance and wondered what you offer in way of insurance and would I be able to practice from my home?

Many thanks for your time

Best wishes

Deborah Pearce
Nov 8 2012 8:27PM
Hi Fiona

Try Holistic Insurance Services at

This will cover you for your practice, ie professional indemnity, public liability and products liability.

If you work from home, this is likely to affect your household insurance (as you will be inviting strangers on to your premises) so it's worth checking that aspect out by contacting your insurers.

Hope that helps

Debbie Pearce

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public