Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by CThA Administrator, Nov 15 2012 1:51PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Therapy suite to rent for Mondays and Saturdays in Chapel Allerton, North Leeds, West Yorkshire

Brand new complementary therapy suite to rent for Mondays and Saturdays in Chapel Allerton, North Leeds, West Yorkshire

I am an established acupuncturist and complementary therapist practising in Leeds since 2001. I have recently set up my own therapy room in Chapel Allerton and am looking for a professional complementary therapist to rent my space on Mondays and Saturdays.

What I can offer is the following:
1) Newly renovated room in a mixed business centre, situated in a beautiful old Victorian building right in the middle of busy Chapel Allerton in north Leeds
2) Waiting room outside therapy suite
3) Telephone intercom system for additional security
4) Fresh laundered towels
5) Couch roll
6) Tea/coffee

Whilst you would be subletting the space and bringing your own clients, I very much like to work as part of a team. Therefore a cross referral system would be set up between you, me and a third member of the team to offer our clients the best possible and appropriate care.

To register your interest or for more information, please contact me for more details.

Amanda Crawshaw
Acupuncture, Shiatsu, Sports and Therapeutic Massage
T: 07927 042200
E: info@amandacrawshaw.co.uk
W: www.amandacrawshaw.co.uk

PLEASE NOTE THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ON BEHALF OF A THIRD PARTY. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY NOT THROUGH THIS FORUM POST.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to For Sale