Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Cameron Reid, Nov 23 2012 8:34AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

How To Treat Low back Pain - One Day Course with Cameron Reid

ONE DAY COURSE IN NORFOLK
Lower back pain is one of the most common conditions in practice; however, for the therapist it can be one of the most difficult problems to treat. You would think with so many therapists treating lower back pain the incidence of the condition would have decreased, the reality is the incidence has not. This 1 day course will teach you effective ways of assessing, treating & rehabilitating your clients lower back condition.

KEY BENEFITS
 Understand why the lumbar spine can become painful
 Learn how to make your treatments more specific to your clients condition
 Learn practical approaches to rehabilitate the lumbar spine
 Learn how to manage the acute back pain client and treat it using a range of Osteopathic soft tissue techniques
 Benefit from small classes and one on one tuition

Venue: Dereham Osteopathic Clinic, Summer Field House, Dereham NR20 3AS
Cost £95
Time: 9.30 to 4.30
Easy and free off street parking
Fredrick Akpowene ASEROMA
Nov 23 2012 12:36PM

Hello Cameron, I read about your 1-day course for "Treatment of lower back pain" on the CThA website today but couldnt find the set date for it. Please could you furnish me with information on the set date for this course and possible dates for the next time you're likely to repeat it, incase I'm unable to make this one. I am a qualified Holistic therapist and have done CPDs in Soft tissue release, Deep tissue massage, Indian head massage and currently undergoing a Diploma course in Sport Injuries massage. I find this course interesting and would love to take part in it. Please see my contact details below:

Fredrick Aseroma
Email: fredaseroma2000@yahoo.com
Mobile: 0777-879-1155.

Thank you.
Cameron Reid
Nov 23 2012 2:26PM
Very Sorry about that, this was my fault entirely.I pressed Post too quickly.
The date is Saturday 1st of December 2012

Yours sincerely

Cameron Reid
Fredrick Akpowene ASEROMA
Nov 26 2012 5:21PM

Hi Reid so nice of you to reply my last mail about the Back pain course coming up. I'm afraid I wont be able to make it on that date because I'll be attending my Sports massage classes on the 1st and 2nd of December but will be free afterwards untill first week in January, 2013. Please would you be kind enough to give me an idea of when you're likely to organise same course again. Thank you.

-sincerely,
-Fred.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to East London & Enfield District