Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Dec 15 2012 2:46PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

re-registration as a massage therapist

I qualified some years ago as a massage therapist obtaining a BTEC Diploma in Swedish massage. I have not been a member of CThA for a number of years now and would like to know how I can re-register.

Many thanks.

Karen Osler
CThA Administrator
Jan 4 2013 11:18AM
Hi Karen,

If you can print off an application form from our Site Map and write your old membership ID number at the top of the form we would be able to reactivate your old account for you. If you do not know your old membership ID number please email me on and I can send it to you.

If you have any further queries do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Zara Gooch,
Membership Administrator

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public