Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
ITEC Anatomy and Physiology starts on 2 February 2013 with Teresa Rich www.reflexologyuk.org
Teresa Rich is a successful ITEC lecturer with over 16 years experience throughout the Adult Education Colleges in Dorset and Bournemouth. I have helped hundreds of student qualify with Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology.
Statistics show that all students who have been entered for their ITEC exams taught by myself, have passed with about 80% gaining distinctions and credits.
This ITEC Anatomy and Physiology Course provides a thorough knowledge for anybody considering studying the following disciplines:
• Body Massage
• Sports and Remedial Massage
1. Cells and Tissues and organisation of the body and common pathology
2. Skin (Integumental system) hair and nails and common pathology
3. Skeletal system and common pathology
4. Muscular system and common pathology
5. Nervous system and common pathology
6. Endocrine system and common pathology
7. Reproductive system and common pathology
8. Respiratory system and common pathology
9. Cardiovascular system and common pathology
10. Lymphatic system and common pathology
11. Digestive system and common pathology
12. Urinary system and common pathology
Directions will be emailed out to you upon receipt of your enrolment Venue contact details:
(2 days per module)
Sat/Sun 2nd/3rd February 2013
Sat/Sun 6th/7th April 2013
Sat/Sun 1st/2nd June 2013
(to be confirmed)
Each day starts at 10:00 and ends at 16:30
Further home study is required to complete the course.
Payment Details Course £450 (payment can be by 3 instalments)
Theory Test – Multi Choice (with 50 questions in a 1 hour exam paper)
This qualification is required for therapists to work in the following:
Gyms, Health-clubs and Spas
Other complementary practices such as Osteopathic Clinics
Providing complementary health treatments and services from home.
• Lever arch folder for course work
• A4 Folder for case studies and assignments including dividers and plastic wallets
“I can’t believe the year has flown by so quickly and I want to thank you for being such an amazing teacher, and always making me feel positive, motivated and above all, excited about learning. This course has changed my life and you have been an absolute inspiration right the way through.”
“Just to say a big thank you for being a wonderful teacher and inspiration. I have thoroughly enjoyed the course and can’t wait to learn more. I’m so glad we had you as our teacher.”
“I new being trained by you would be the best! It has been hard work but an absolute pleasure. Hope to see you again.”
“Thank you so much for all your support and motivation skills! Glad I switched courses. It’s been a joy to learn from you.”