Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Jan 21 2013 8:29AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer


Good morning,

I am currently studying a reflexology course and I need some insurance to cover me whilst I do my case studies.

Would I have the same cover for when I am qualified and how much will it cost, also is this a yearly cover?


Gemma Elliott
CThA Administrator
Jan 24 2013 12:12PM
Dear Gemma,

You would be able to take out a free student membership with the CThA which would give you access to student case study insurance for £33.

Once you have graduated you would then be able to upgrade to a full practicing membership for the discounted rate of £40 and take out full insurance for £47. If you have not used up all the months of your student insurance you would receive a pro-rata refund on the £47 for the months that you have not used.

Kind Regards,

Zara Gooch,

Membership Administrator

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public