Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Ronit Gerber, Feb 25 2013 3:59PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

South Herts Meeting - Sunday, 3rd March - An exploration of Buteyko Breathing with Jen Tiller

We breathe 20 to 30 thousand times a day, so it’s crucial to do it well!

Buteyko Breathing can help you do just that!

Join us at the South Herts meeting this Sunday from 11am-1pm for a practical introduction to this profoundly useful and clinically proven therapeutic tool.

Explore the signs and symptoms of dysfunctional breathing and the simplicity with which you can reverse them. Discover how beneficial Buteyko Breathing can be for you and your practice.

At the meeting you will receive:
~ step-by-step handouts
~ a discount for any of Jen's workshops

About our guest speaker:
Jen Tiller is an NLP Trainer, EFT Practitioner, Reiki Master, Buteyko Breathing Coach and Author.

Once labelled “allergic to the 20th Century”, Jen Tiller is an ex-asthmatic and ex-agoraphobic! Her journey to overcome 3 decades of chronic, life-limiting health and emotional problems has resulted in her becoming a skilled therapist with deep empathy. Jen has been using Buteyko Breathing herself for the past 18 years and has been completely free of Asthma since training as a therapist 12 years ago.

Please confirm your attendance via email or posting on this forum and remember to bring your £3 contribution towards refreshments.

Our meeting will be taking place at The Natural Gateway Clinic, 121 Theobald Sreet, Herts, WD6 4PT.

Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday.

Kind Regards,
Ronit
Karen Hennig
Feb 26 2013 12:53PM
Hi Ronit

I'd like to come to the meeting on sunday. I haven't been before so please can you tell me exactly where it is held i.e. what town?! (Not sure if by Herts, you mean Hertford?)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Karen Hennig
karenehennig@yahoo.co.uk
Ronit Gerber
Feb 26 2013 1:02PM
Hi Karen,

The meeting will be taking place in Borehamwood. The address is:

The Natural Gateway Clinic
121 Theobald Street
Borehamwood
Herts
WD6 4PT

There is parking on site and it's pretty easy to find. Theobald Street is a long street that runs between Radlett and Borehamwood and the clinic is situated next to the only traffic light on Theobald Street.

If you'd like more details directions please feel free to call me on my mobile (07983 551 070).

I really hope you can make it and look forward to meeting you soon.

Warm wishes,
Ronit x
George Dunmow
Feb 26 2013 1:12PM
Hi Ronit,
Looking forward to seeing you all there on Sunday.
Best wishes
George
Ronit Gerber
Feb 26 2013 2:23PM
Fabulous George,

See you there ;-)

Post Reply |

| Back Up to East London & Enfield District